MARKET CLOSED MEMORIAL DAY
The Market will be closed on Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day and will re-open on Tuesday, May 28th at 8am.
NEW STORES OPEN
We are pleased to announce that the following stores are now open: The Tubby Olive, selling olive oils and vinegars on-tap; The Head Nut, selling spices, candy, coffee, tea, and nuts; Wursthaus Schmitz, our German Delikatessen, selling homemade sausages, sandwiches, main dishes, meats and more; Valley Shepherd Creamery, our new cheese maker; Keven Parker’s Soul Food Cafe, our new soul food restaurant; Nanee’s Kitchen serving Indian and Pakistani offerings to include grocery products and additional cooked foods; and Beiler’s Donuts and Salads selling their famous Amish donuts (previously available only at festivals), salads and pickles. We hope you’ll stop by and explore all that they have to offer! Next up: Border Springs Lamb Farm, an all-lamb deli, selling their own humanely raised lamb cuts and lamb dishes such as stew, shepherd’s pie, and meatballs.
$7 MEAL DEAL
Look for the $7 Meal Deal, $7 breakfast and lunch specials available 7 days a week. Click here for a list of specials: $7 Meal Deal
- “The Market Know-It-Alls: Meet the Volunteers Behind the Market Information Desk,” By Carolyn Wyman
- Reading Terminal Market's $7 Meal Deal
- Live Lobsters are Back at the Market!
- "Rediscovering Some Hard-to-Find Philly Favorites at the Forgotten Food Fest," by Carolyn Wyman
- “Say Valley Shepherd: Cheese maker Joins the Market's Butchers and Bakers,” By Carolyn Wyman
Upcoming EventsMay 26, 2013 · Serenades
Soft Rock & Country
The Market will be closed on Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day and will re-…May 30, 2013 · Discussion and Book Signing with Author Gregory L. Heller
Thursday, May 30, 11am-1pm in the Rick Nichols Room
Discussion and Book Si…